What's new

For $1000

AU24K

Platinum Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Nov 19, 2006
Messages
15,500
Reaction score
14,097
Golden Thread
0
Location
Where good deeds are performed daily
Detector(s) used
Garrett Fortune Hunter, White's CoinMaster, Garrett American S3, Compass Coin Magnum and a couple of others you will only find in museums!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just like the radio contests...what would you do for $1000?
Kiss a toad? Eat a bug?
What is the most extreme things you'd do for $1000?

Keep it clean, kids.

Best,
Scott
 
AU24K said:
Just like the radio contests...what would you do for $1000?
Kiss a toad? Eat a bug?
What is the most extreme things you'd do for $1000?

Keep it clean, kids.

Best,
Scott

Ok Scott, are you gonna put the $1000.00 on the table? :laughing9: :laughing9:
 
Marchas45 said:
AU24K said:
Just like the radio contests...what would you do for $1000?
Kiss a toad? Eat a bug?
What is the most extreme things you'd do for $1000?

Keep it clean, kids.

Best,
Scott

Ok Scott, are you gonna put the $1000.00 on the table? :laughing9: :laughing9:

:thumbsup:

I'll post your Mug on the Banner till somone Complains ;D
 
Oh, come on. I ain't got $1000 and I don't even know anyone who has $1000.
I'd maybe go about a dollar-two-ninety-eight... :tongue3:

Scott
 
OK I'll go first and start this thread off and boy is it gonna start a controversy :laughing9: :laughing9:.
I'm a Scotsman living in Maine and married to an English lady who I love dearly. So for the $1000.00 I will set foot in England which I have not done all my life even though my wife has family in England. When I take a flight to Scotland I make sure it's a straight flight to Scotland with no stop overs in England as I'm a strong Scottish Nationalist. FREEDOM

P.S. I have no problems with the English people. Sorry Crusader :laughing9:
 
I would say thank you. That's pretty much it.
 
jeff of pa said:
Marchas45 said:
AU24K said:
Just like the radio contests...what would you do for $1000?
Kiss a toad? Eat a bug?
What is the most extreme things you'd do for $1000?

Keep it clean, kids.

Best,
Scott

Ok Scott, are you gonna put the $1000.00 on the table? :laughing9: :laughing9:

:thumbsup:

I'll post your Mug on the Banner till somone Complains ;D

HA HA.
You should be a comedian.
By the way, is there any pay for being on the banner?

Scott
 
AU24K said:
jeff of pa said:
Marchas45 said:
AU24K said:
Just like the radio contests...what would you do for $1000?
Kiss a toad? Eat a bug?
What is the most extreme things you'd do for $1000?

Keep it clean, kids.

Best,
Scott

Ok Scott, are you gonna put the $1000.00 on the table? :laughing9: :laughing9:

:thumbsup:

I'll post your Mug on the Banner till somone Complains ;D

HA HA.
You should be a comedian.
By the way, is there any pay for being on the banner?

Scott

a Buck-2-98 payable over 50 years
 
jeff of pa said:
AU24K said:
jeff of pa said:
Marchas45 said:
AU24K said:
Just like the radio contests...what would you do for $1000?
Kiss a toad? Eat a bug?
What is the most extreme things you'd do for $1000?

Keep it clean, kids.

Best,
Scott

Ok Scott, are you gonna put the $1000.00 on the table? :laughing9: :laughing9:

:thumbsup:

I'll post your Mug on the Banner till somone Complains ;D

HA HA.
You should be a comedian.
By the way, is there any pay for being on the banner?

Scott

a Buck-2-98 payable over 50 years
BY Jingo! Let's do it. I'll be rich, I tell you, rich...
{as they lead him away in an extra long sleeve jacket...}

Scott
 
A couple years ago on job site near a pond, we were getting ready to go to lunch. Well, some of the hispanic guys had stopped to look at some baby bullfrogs, which were on the bank, still had tails. Walking by, I said "lunche", LOL. One of the hispanics said, "300 dollars if you eat". Needless to say, they still call me a crazy mf, LMAO.
 
It should have read,what have you done for a $1000,I took 2nd. place in a radio contest and won $500,I striped downnaked and spread peanutbutter all over my body and road my bike down the street. :laughing7:
 
Produce Guy said:
It should have read,what have you done for a $1000,I took 2nd. place in a radio contest and won $500,I striped downnaked and spread peanutbutter all over my body and road my bike down the street. :laughing7:

Ummm...
Any pictures?

Scott
 
AU24K said:
Produce Guy said:
It should have read,what have you done for a $1000,I took 2nd. place in a radio contest and won $500,I striped downnaked and spread peanutbutter all over my body and road my bike down the street. :laughing7:

Ummm...
Any pictures?

Scott
Nooo! Please spare us the details!
 
AU24K said:
Produce Guy said:
It should have read,what have you done for a $1000,I took 2nd. place in a radio contest and won $500,I striped downnaked and spread peanutbutter all over my body and road my bike down the street. :laughing7:

Ummm...
Any pictures?

Scott

Humm Scott.

If he were an 18 year old College Girl,
I'd say :headbang:

As is, I Don't even wanna picture this
one in my mind :tongue3:
 
AU24K said:
Produce Guy said:
It should have read,what have you done for a $1000,I took 2nd. place in a radio contest and won $500,I striped downnaked and spread peanutbutter all over my body and road my bike down the street. :laughing7:

Ummm...
Any pictures?

Scott



:help: nothing like waking up in the morning to some silly stuff... you guys kill me.... HH :headbang:
 

Attachments

  • lolligans.gif
    lolligans.gif
    121.8 KB · Views: 189
  • lolligans.gif
    lolligans.gif
    121.8 KB · Views: 183
jeff of pa said:
Humm Scott.

If he were an 18 year old College Girl,
I'd say :headbang:

As is, I Don't even wanna picture this
one in my mind :tongue3:

C'mon. Y'all know you would have liked to have been there to see this. I'm sure there were some people there taking pictures.

Scott
 
peanut butter??.......................is that where the name "Produce Guy" came from? ;D
 
Marchas45 said:
OK I'll go first and start this thread off and boy is it gonna start a controversy :laughing9: :laughing9:.
I'm a Scotsman living in Maine and married to an English lady who I love dearly. So for the $1000.00 I will set foot in England which I have not done all my life even though my wife has family in England. When I take a flight to Scotland I make sure it's a straight flight to Scotland with no stop overs in England as I'm a strong Scottish Nationalist. FREEDOM

P.S. I have no problems with the English people. Sorry Crusader :laughing9:

For $1000 i'd happily remove your intestines with a spiky contraption,hang,draw and quarter you, and bury your parts in the 4 corners of England.
How's that for "FREEDOMMMMMM!" ?

:read2: :thumbsup:
 
AU24K said:
jeff of pa said:
Humm Scott.

If he were an 18 year old College Girl,
I'd say :headbang:

As is, I Don't even wanna picture this
one in my mind :tongue3:

C'mon. Y'all know you would have liked to have been there to see this. I'm sure there were some people there taking pictures.

Scott

Sorry Scott. I'm with Jeff on this one. :thumbsup:
 
Dano Sverige said:
Marchas45 said:
OK I'll go first and start this thread off and boy is it gonna start a controversy :laughing9: :laughing9:.
I'm a Scotsman living in Maine and married to an English lady who I love dearly. So for the $1000.00 I will set foot in England which I have not done all my life even though my wife has family in England. When I take a flight to Scotland I make sure it's a straight flight to Scotland with no stop overs in England as I'm a strong Scottish Nationalist. FREEDOM

P.S. I have no problems with the English people. Sorry Crusader :laughing9:

For $1000 i'd happily remove your intestines with a spiky contraption,hang,draw and quarter you, and bury your parts in the 4 corners of England.
How's that for "FREEDOMMMMMM!" ?

:read2: :thumbsup:



I think that's a bit strong mate :-\

Maybe just cut their benefits/smack tokens :laughing9:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom