What's new

For $1000

Dano Sverige said:
Marchas45 said:
OK I'll go first and start this thread off and boy is it gonna start a controversy :laughing9: :laughing9:.
I'm a Scotsman living in Maine and married to an English lady who I love dearly. So for the $1000.00 I will set foot in England which I have not done all my life even though my wife has family in England. When I take a flight to Scotland I make sure it's a straight flight to Scotland with no stop overs in England as I'm a strong Scottish Nationalist. FREEDOM

P.S. I have no problems with the English people. Sorry Crusader :laughing9:

For $1000 i'd happily remove your intestines with a spiky contraption,hang,draw and quarter you, and bury your parts in the 4 corners of England.
How's that for "FREEDOMMMMMM!" ?

:read2: :thumbsup:




OH JESUS! :help: ME lmao you guys are killing me.........
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom