What's new

For All Us texas History Buffs

cooltone23

Sr. Member
Joined
Oct 24, 2007
Messages
334
Reaction score
2
Golden Thread
0
Location
Humble, Tx
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter IV
:coffee2:
I was told about this steak house and looked it up. Now this is what I call good food and amusement. I still need to go there and eat but by the looks of the web page, it's loaded with a ton of neat historical stuff from this great state.
 
My bad!!! :-\ Didn't check my capitolization on TEXAS. Sorry folks.
 
cooltone23 said:
:coffee2:
I was told about this steak house and looked it up. Now this is what I call good food and amusement. I still need to go there and eat but by the looks of the web page, it's loaded with a ton of neat historical stuff from this great state.

oops! I've posted enough on here that I would think I would know how to post, lol ;D

http://www.steamboathousetx.com/?pgid=1
 
I had no idea that it was like that in there. I have passed it a few times and thought I would like to try their steaks. Now I have more of a reason to check it out.

They have a very cool flag display.

Thanks for the link cooltone
 
We ate there a couple of weekends ago for my sons 16th Birthday want to take him some place he would always remember its a very nice place. But Pricey for us He had the Bison steak and really liked it. Its real cool.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom