What's new

For anyone interested

CASPER-2

Platinum Member
Joined
Jan 3, 2012
Messages
17,375
Reaction score
20,667
Golden Thread
1
Location
NEW ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
WHITE'S XLT, PI PRO, GARRETT 2500, 3- FISHER CZ21s, JW FISHER 8X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My 2015 finds vid is up on you - tube
did not get out as much as most - but did pretty good when I did
 
Upvote 46
That's what detecting is all about, Great Slide Show .
I love all the Silver & Gold But the "Old Gold" takes the cake IMO.

Do you use the CZ on land as well. ?

Those were some Pretty deep CW Recoveries.
Thx
Davers

As far as the old gold goes - Id say about 95% of my gold in the last 4-5 yrs has been "old" or older gold - I hit sites that are no longer
popular swimming areas - areas that are now fishing instead of swimming or outside of the current buoyed areas where swimming is
now limited but years ago it was not - that's why I get a fair amount of silver as well as the occasional old gold
 
quite a year Casper!Looks like you got out just fine to me.I have always wanted to do some coast hunting,I live in the wrong place for it.You found allot of nice stuff last year man!HH Casper.thanks for sharing.
Im actually 1 1/2 hrs from the coast - and 2+ hrs from most of the spots I hit - I can only imagine how I d do if I lived right there and could go out every day
I hit the occasional fresh water spot - but where I live there are about 2 dozen fresh water hunters and its hit or miss .
 
Congrats on a great year!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom