What's new

For Bootybay

jimb

Hero Member
Joined
Feb 22, 2008
Messages
982
Reaction score
15
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bootybay, I thought that you would like to see this piece, since you seem to have an eye for nice cameos. I actually bought it at a second hand store for $5. But that was several years ago. There is a necklace to match. What do you think it might be worth?
 

Attachments

  • Garage sale 7.webp
    Garage sale 7.webp
    39.1 KB · Views: 609
  • Garage sale 8.webp
    Garage sale 8.webp
    51.7 KB · Views: 591
  • Garage sale 9.webp
    Garage sale 9.webp
    36.3 KB · Views: 608
for 5.00 that is a excellent find.. Now what I know best, is the hand carved cameos.. I honestly am not sure on the value of that set you have..If I am not mistaken its called a portrait cameo, meaning hand painted not carved.. I would check on ebay, alot of folks list them still under cameo, also key words would be carved cameo, shell cameo, angelskin cameo, vintage cameo, brooch cameo

but what you have is very nice and I am assuming its not gold or gold filled.

Thanks for showing it to me.. if your hunting the bargain shops for cameos, try to stick with the carved ones, they bring in the big bucks.
 
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom