💵 FOR SALE For sale Fisher F75.

Rawhide

Silver Member
Nov 17, 2010
SouthWestern USA
Detector(s) used
Nox 800, Etrac, F75, AT Pro. Last two for sale.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is the gold handle version which has been upgraded to the LTD2. It has many modes and has seen a lot of use. Since the upgrade I have mostly used my AT Pro which I will post separately as I want a Equinox 800. Im going minelab as they have what I want. I have many coils for this detector but after the upgrade the stock coil works just fine. The stock coil is very stable and sensitive. I have always used covers but there is a lot of wear on the coil cover and the exposed shafts. The nuts to the arm rest tend to come loose as I swing the F75 a lot when I get the chance. In my opinion, the F75 is still the best detector out there and only reason for the sale is the F75 is not waterproof. If interested pm me and we can work out a deal. If your looking for a light machine that is good on batterys, the F75 is for you. It is very sensitive but would not go as far to say small gold nuggets. But coin or relic shooting this is the one you want as long as you stay dry. I have bought a kayak and will be paddling into the back country and will not drown this wonderful detector. I will get some pictures up soon and willing to send a video of it working if you like. I do not know if my subscription is up or not but have been a member here many years. I am asking $500.00 for detector and 2 coils. I do not wish send outside of conus so US buyers only. I am able to accept most forms of payment. f75complete.JPG f75backlite.JPG f75serialnumber.JPG F75fifteeninch.jpg F75coilcovercrack.JPG The cover is cracked on coil. Coil is fine, just dirty.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Rawhide

Rawhide

Silver Member
Nov 17, 2010
SouthWestern USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Have a possible buyer for small coil, only stock coil and 15 inch coil left with detector.

OP
OP
Rawhide

Rawhide

Silver Member
Nov 17, 2010
SouthWestern USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ok how do I unlist this. Does not seem any interest in detector.

Mphares

Jan 10, 2019
Pyeongtaek, South Korea
Detector(s) used
Garrett ATX, AT Max
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Is $500 your best price on it? And you said you didn't want to send it international, but can you ship to Army Post Office (APO)?

OP
OP
Rawhide

Rawhide

Silver Member
Nov 17, 2010
SouthWestern USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Mphares, that is a good question. Have not sent anything APO in decades and I dont know. This isnt cookies or toilet paper. I could sell the 3 coils by themselves for $500.00. Was just trying to get a good machine out there. If your a soldier stationed overseas I will be glad to check and see what if any restrictions there may be. I have found the money for the Equinox so do not need to sell. Please pm if still interested. Thanks for looking.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread