Vodka1000 Sr. Member Joined Apr 21, 2007 Messages 404 Reaction score 3 Golden Thread 0 Feb 3, 2014 Thread Owner #1 What do I have to do ?? How much ? What is the Paypal addy ? I'm getting a "dead link" Thanks
Treasure_Hunter Administrator ⛮ Administrator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jul 27, 2006 Messages 56,487 Reaction score 72,795 Golden Thread 0 Feb 3, 2014 #2 Vodka1000 said: What do I have to do ?? How much ? What is the Paypal addy ? I'm getting a "dead link" Thanks Click to expand... For what? Post not clear at all... American by birth, Patriot by choice. I would rather die standing on my two feet defending our Constitution than live a lifetime on my knees......
Vodka1000 said: What do I have to do ?? How much ? What is the Paypal addy ? I'm getting a "dead link" Thanks Click to expand... For what? Post not clear at all... American by birth, Patriot by choice. I would rather die standing on my two feet defending our Constitution than live a lifetime on my knees......
Tnmountains Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jan 27, 2009 Messages 19,212 Reaction score 12,630 Golden Thread 1 Location South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Tesoro Conquistador freq shift Fisher F75 Garrett AT-Pro Garet carrot Neodymium magnets 5' Probe Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 4, 2014 #3 Vodka you can always post items for sale in the "Charter member " section if that help you.
jeff of pa Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Dec 19, 2003 Messages 96,954 Reaction score 76,427 Golden Thread 2 🥇 Banner finds 1 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 4, 2014 #4 This post is from yesterday, He is now a Charter member so all is fine
Treasure_Hunter Administrator ⛮ Administrator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jul 27, 2006 Messages 56,487 Reaction score 72,795 Golden Thread 0 Feb 4, 2014 #5 jeff of pa said: This post is from yesterday, He is now a Charter member so all is fine Click to expand... When I looked yesterday he was a cm so wasn't sure what his issue was..... American by birth, Patriot by choice. I would rather die standing on my two feet defending our Constitution than live a lifetime on my knees......
jeff of pa said: This post is from yesterday, He is now a Charter member so all is fine Click to expand... When I looked yesterday he was a cm so wasn't sure what his issue was..... American by birth, Patriot by choice. I would rather die standing on my two feet defending our Constitution than live a lifetime on my knees......