FOR SALE Minelab CTX 3030, Garrett AT Pro Pinpointer, Minelab Explorer SE with SEF

TheTreasureAddict

Mar 14, 2007
FLOR DI DA
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, EXCALIBUR 1000, EXPLORER SE, E-TRAC, GTI 2500, V3, PI PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Minelab CTX is like new, all the bells and whistles, KOSS Headphones, Grey Ghost Waterproof Phones. It was just bought the beginning of the year, plenty of Warranty, never under water, it has the new cuff and seals on it. I'm asking $1800 for it shipped.

Garrett AT Pro Pin Pointer, Just bought it, used a few times 100 shipped.

Minelab Explorer SE with SEF COIL, this has the butterfly SEF coil on it, larger one, I think its the 12x15 Condition is awesome, zero issues it was my dads Kingpulltab and he just doesn't use it anymore. 800 OBO

I will post pics later, we have a good rep here, no worries there, many can vouch, PAYPAL Only. We will pack well and ship fast. Thanks for looking!

Crackbadger and KingPulltab

Last edited by a moderator:
Minelab CTX is like new, all the bells and whistles, KOSS Headphones, Grey Ghost Waterproof Phones. It was just bought the beginning of the year, plenty of Warranty, never under water, it has the new cuff and seals on it. I'm asking 200 for it shipped.

Garrett AT Pro Pin Pointer, Just bought it, used a few times 100 shipped.

Minelab Explorer SE with SEF COIL, this has the butterfly SEF coil on it, larger one, I think its the 12x15 Condition is awesome, zero issues it was my dads Kingpulltab and he just doesn't use it anymore. 800 OBO

I will post pics later, we have a good rep here, no worries there, many can vouch, PAYPAL Only. We will pack well and ship fast. Thanks for looking!

Crackbadger and KingPulltab

200$ for a CTX 3030 setup I will take it off your hands for that. :headbang: PM incoming

Haha. Ya that was a typo! 1800 obo! Shipped!

Sent from my SM-N920S using Tapatalk

I personally know The TreasureAddict previously known as CrackBadger in the past and can vouch for his honestly.

Sent from my P008 using Tapatalk

CTX IS SOLD! Others still available at OBO.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back