What's new

For the automobile buffs

time machine

Full Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2011
Messages
173
Reaction score
338
Golden Thread
0
Location
upstate ny
Detector(s) used
Whites dfx
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Because of the unusually warm winter, we were able to do some detecting here in Ny a couple weeks ago. At the end of
the day I had a lot of trash and some scrap brass and copper in my pouch. Yesterday I was bored so I decided to clean
out my pouch and to my surprise I found this radiator emblem and to think it almost went in the trash. TM
 

Attachments

  • 319.webp
    319.webp
    1.2 MB · Views: 208
  • 325.webp
    325.webp
    1.1 MB · Views: 206
Upvote 22
Here is a shot in Sioux Falls about 1917 nice badge.
IMG_0268.webp
 
That's a really nice find... of course, I am into cars, so I like that kind of stuff.

Thanks for sharing and best of luck to you!
 
That emblem is the 1918 variety looks like maybe only 1 of 1316 made value 200-500
 
Dakota Sioux Image I almost dump my pouch out into the trash. Thanks for looking and the information. TM
 
Thanks Tom and good luck to you. TM
 
Nice Find. Old auto related items are always good to find.
I found what I believe is a license plate light from a 38 Pontiac with lens.

ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1456156188.226670.webp
 
my only other hobby is prewar antique cars and hotrods....so that is a very cool find. In great condition, too
 
Glad you didnt throw it away. Thats a great piece of Auto memorabilia.
 
I love it! Congratulations :occasion14:!
 
Good find!! went searching and it is pretty salty in price
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom