What's new

For the folks that night detect.

riverdiver

Full Member
Joined
Sep 27, 2011
Messages
212
Reaction score
365
Golden Thread
0
Location
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Whites Classic5 ID
White's Surf Master II with the dive rod
Garrett Treasure Ace 350
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I saw this ad on my computer today, it is for a ball cap that has 4 white LED's built into the brim of the hat instead of that style that clips on.

It can be found on the website www.restorationhardware.com for $24.00
 

Attachments

  • led hat brim.webp
    led hat brim.webp
    6.6 KB · Views: 616
riverdiver said:
I saw this ad on my computer today, it is for a ball cap that has 4 white LED's built into the brim of the hat instead of that style that clips on.

It can be found on the website www.restorationhardware.com for $24.00
I have seen that type of hat at home depot and lowes... for $19.00 but only 3 led's................................. BUT THEY HAVE THE 5 LED'S HAT LIKE THAT AT HARBOR FREIGHT FOR ONLY .... $5.99.........
 

Attachments

  • image_16774.webp
    image_16774.webp
    11.3 KB · Views: 565
Keppy said:
riverdiver said:
I saw this ad on my computer today, it is for a ball cap that has 4 white LED's built into the brim of the hat instead of that style that clips on.

It can be found on the website www.restorationhardware.com for $24.00
I have seen that type of hat at home depot and lowes... for $19.00 but only 3 led's................................. BUT THEY HAVE THE 5 LED'S HAT LIKE THAT AT HARBOR FREIGHT FOR ONLY .... $5.99.........
I've got one similar to this but it uses the teeny little LEDs. Bought it at a sporting goods store. Puts out as much light as a mag light or my big headband light. It's really small and runs off a watch battery. First battery lasted almost 8 mos of a lot of use. Was only $7 & change. :thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom