What's new

For the Ohio people, heres a tip I found today...

Re: For the Ohio people, here's a tip I found today...

Buckeye here thanks!
 
Re: For the Ohio people, here's a tip I found today...

Blast! NOne near Muhlenberg County :(
 
Re: For the Ohio people, here's a tip I found today...

Wow great website! I can't believe they shut down Boblo Island! :'( I remember going there as a kid. Man I'd love to hunt it!
 
Re: For the Ohio people, here's a tip I found today...

Thanks for the great info..

I noticed a few of the parks are off the mark by city.

But a good starting point.

Thanks

ZoSo71
 
Re: For the Ohio people, here's a tip I found today...

thanks for the cool website how would a guy go about getting permission for these tho ?
 
Re: For the Ohio people, here's a tip I found today...

i have been to the cincinnati zoo many many time and it was on the link with a list that u put up, i find that the zoo to be a very interesting place to look if it was possible, i just heard a month or so ago on the morning news that the cincinnati zoo is the oldest zoo in the country not sure how accurate that comment is but i know its very old so could be alot of nice stuff dropped there in the past never know, but i dont think anyone will really be able to check it out in the sense of digging or detecting it
 
Re: For the Ohio people, here's a tip I found today...

Back in the early 80's I took a walk through Russells Point (was down around Lima). Took some great shots of the park. Pretty errie, just like they left it standing in time (chairs and tables in place, coaster car going up the track, etc). Disappointingly my future father-in-law ruined the pics whilst developing. :-[

I understand it is a housing development now?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom