ArfieBoy

Silver Member
Aug 11, 2011
N.E. Oregon
Detector(s) used
Compass X-70, Compass X-80, Compass X-90, Compass Judge 2, Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
About 4 years ago I sold my 1973 Ford Bronco Ranger. It had crank windows and the dimmer switch on the floor! I still say roll the windows! But them I'm just a 75 year-old timer from the back mountains of northeastern Oregon! (HA! I finally got to finish it after my keyboard went out yesterday!)

Last edited:

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I only noticed that chick Jefferyetta Gordon ask who I was on here.
Irrelevant information.

What matters is this website and its continuation.
Its bittersweet to be here as many friends have sadly passed on.
Ahhh, I love a worthy opponent

Oregon Viking

Gold Member
Jan 6, 2014
Brookings-Harbor Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's prizm IV
Keene A52 with Gold Hog mats
Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My baby has electric windows AND electric adjust mirrors! It's a '92.

firebird 002.JPG

firebird back.jpg

OP
OP
Zakon Krzyżacki

Zakon Krzyżacki

May 25, 2022
I get called a chick and I should be careful
What makes you think that I was talking about you ?
So a guy comes back under another name ( which I thought was against the rules) and calls me a chick and I get warned? Did I call him a name?
Did I mention Peyton Manning ?
No I did not.
You must be a troll.
I don't remember the random user name that I chose years ago.
Sorry to disappoint your "fun"

Oregon Viking

Gold Member
Jan 6, 2014
Brookings-Harbor Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's prizm IV
Keene A52 with Gold Hog mats
Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
And cool she is too!
Yes sir! And fast as a shark!:headbang:
New "mystery" guy . I don't think it's BC. Speech patterns, technique, wording is off. :icon_scratch:
Nitric wouldn't forget his name. I have Brad's phone number.... I should reach out to him make sure he is OK.

Chilli

Feb 10, 2022
OZ
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705
Garrett 24k
My baby has electric windows AND electric adjust mirrors! It's a '92.

View attachment 2029072

View attachment 2029073
Nice. The older cars you get a problem and can find it pretty quickly.
These new things bug the crap out of me. If it doesn't throw a code they say nothings wrong and don't know what to do. This thing of mine pings when you floor it as it approaches 5 to 6000rpm through each gear change. They say it doesn't do it for them at the dealers, rubbish, it does it every time. No code no fix. I wish I had my old car instead of this thing. 😕

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So a guy comes back under another name ( which I thought was against the rules) and calls me a chick and I get warned? Did I call him a name?
Some members return with new names because they can't remember their old passwords or email address.

My "be careful" comment was because you called someone who has not even posted in the thread an idiot.

Chilli

Feb 10, 2022
OZ
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705
Garrett 24k
Some members return with new names because they can't remember their old passwords or email address.

My "be careful" comment was because you called someone who has not even posted in the thread an idiot.
Yeah mate I got a head like a sieve lately. Big stress finding a new home, long time friend hooked us up with an awesome house. Owners dropped the keys in today. Like a dream, awesome owners, friend went above and beyond. Always knew he was good but wow he got us this place 100%. Sometimes great things happen that come outa the blue and blow you away. That's us right now. Move in 2 days time.
All this nuts stress has had me forget my password, login stuff I reckon 3 times lately.
I almost forgot my user name! For crying out loud im a mad Chilli lover and grow them 😆
Yeah, we all fall now n then. I do I'll admit.
Couple a days guys and me and the misses are gonna be in a dream place I never thought we'd be in. Believe us, we are counting our blessings 👍
Reason for this reply. I in recent months from stress forgot my password several times, once my user name. Actually twice as I once spelt it wrong.
Never thought in the past stress would make me forget so many things, not just here but plenty other places. Thankfully I wrote down stuff for some in a little black book otherwise right now moving id be pretty well snookered here n there 😉

Last edited:

smallfoot

Bronze Member
May 29, 2019
Flawda
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's funny, I've never considered that, but how how would you phrase it now. By the way, some of my vehicles had the starter button on the floor.
Aw jeez, here comes a 71 year old guy in a 91 year old truck....my first vehicle had a foot starter. The avatar has straps for raising and lowering windows but it's not a factory feature. My device still incorporates a roller so it could be said...:laughing7:

crashbandicoot

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2020
Dumas,AR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Aw jeez, here comes a 71 year old guy in a 91 year old truck....my first vehicle had a foot starter. The avatar has straps for raising and lowering windows but it's not a factory feature. My device still incorporates a roller so it could be said...:laughing7:
I can remember a very early Willis Jeep with those straps for raising the windows.

SusanMN

Silver Member
Jun 1, 2007
Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tiger Shark, Xterra 705, Makro Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah mate I got a head like a sieve lately. Big stress finding a new home, long time friend hooked us up with an awesome house. Owners dropped the keys in today. Like a dream, awesome owners, friend went above and beyond. Always knew he was good but wow he got us this place 100%. Sometimes great things happen that come outa the blue and blow you away. That's us right now. Move in 2 days time.
All this nuts stress has had me forget my password, login stuff I reckon 3 times lately.
I almost forgot my user name! For crying out loud im a mad Chilli lover and grow them 😆
Yeah, we all fall now n then. I do I'll admit.
Couple a days guys and me and the misses are gonna be in a dream place I never thought we'd be in. Believe us, we are counting our blessings 👍
Reason for this reply. I in recent months from stress forgot my password several times, once my user name. Actually twice as I once spelt it wrong.
Never thought in the past stress would make me forget so many things, not just here but plenty other places. Thankfully I wrote down stuff for some in a little black book otherwise right now moving id be pretty well snookered here n there 😉
Congrats on your new home and hopefully a less stressful life.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread