What's new

Foreign Coin Extravaganza

jethro1469

Full Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2009
Messages
171
Reaction score
48
Golden Thread
0
Location
East Coast
Almost every time I go on a coin dumping mission I end up with a couple of foreigners from the machines' rejects. Today, from 3 different branches, I ended up with coins from Barbados, Canada, Denmark, Kenya, Spain and Zambia. Also there was about 75 cents in deformed US coins. Nothing great but it was interesting.
 
Upvote 0
look if you don't want them PM me and I'll take them off your hands.
 
Thanks for the offer. I'll think about it but for now I'm trying to see how many I can accumlate.
 
im doing the same as u are, seeing how many i can get, but im not even close to what u got in one day!!! nice score!!! keep it up and hh!
 
Wow, instead of throwing mine away, I will save 'em for you guys.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom