What's new

ForeignSilver in the pennies again!

TxTim

Silver Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2007
Messages
2,735
Reaction score
28
Golden Thread
0
Location
Texas
Detector(s) used
DFX & SE
A British silver six pence popped ot of a penny roll earlier this year.
This time an Australian 1946 six pence (50% silver), came out of a $50 bag of pennies.
I like the Kangaroo & Emu! ;D
 

Attachments

  • au6p46obv.webp
    au6p46obv.webp
    19.6 KB · Views: 347
  • au6p46rev.webp
    au6p46rev.webp
    34.3 KB · Views: 346
Upvote 0
Great find! Congrats. Haven't gotten and foreign silver here (except for Canadian).

Brian
 
Nice find buddy. I got a 3 cent piece out of the coin counter several months ago, I was of course dissapointed it wasn't silver but as it turned out was worth more being nickel- I traded it to my local for an oz of .999- course he bitched about I'd probly see it in the case for $10- this was when silver spot was still 14. haven't had time to make it back- work slowed and I got demoted from supervisor to grunt. Nice silver for a .01 congrats, HH Mark
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom