Forest Gold!

KSDirtfisher77

Jun 26, 2022
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, Whites V3I
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Got out today to scout for some new detecting spots, did not find much for dirt fishing spots. But I did come across a good mess of morel mushrooms out strolling around in the woods. I love foraging for mushrooms, but the ticks are ridiculous this year. Be safe & thanks for looking.
20230421_193203.jpg

Upvote 26

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went yesterday and got skunked. Going again today. I swear those things get harder to find every year.
I have to AGREE with you !!!

OP
OP
K

KSDirtfisher77

Jun 26, 2022
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, Whites V3I
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Thanks everyone, it was a good year for the morel & the tick!!!🤣😂🤣 Between my friend & I & 2 kids we found 3 walmart sacks full of morel mushrooms. I gave most of mine away, cause I learned along time ago, god only wants you to indulge in a few of them. Lmao after soo many you see funny things & your butt gets way loose!!!🤣😂🤣. Thanks everyone!

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Thanks everyone, it was a good year for the morel & the tick!!!🤣😂🤣 Between my friend & I & 2 kids we found 3 walmart sacks full of morel mushrooms. I gave most of mine away, cause I learned along time ago, god only wants you to indulge in a few of them. Lmao after soo many you see funny things & your butt gets way loose!!!🤣😂🤣. Thanks everyone!
Split the surplus lengthwise and dry them!
Store in a sealed container with a couple generous spoonfulls of dried rice.

Congrats on finding them .

Kona Koma

Bronze Member
Nov 13, 2017
On the Beach
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800
Minelab Quattro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got out today to scout for some new detecting spots, did not find much for dirt fishing spots. But I did come across a good mess of morel mushrooms out strolling around in the woods. I love foraging for mushrooms, but the ticks are ridiculous this year. Be safe & thanks for looking. View attachment 2079883
A hunter is a hunter. Finds are finds!

Digger RJ

Gold Member
Aug 24, 2017
SW Missouri/Oklahoma
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030; Minelab Equinox 800;
XP Deus 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got out today to scout for some new detecting spots, did not find much for dirt fishing spots. But I did come across a good mess of morel mushrooms out strolling around in the woods. I love foraging for mushrooms, but the ticks are ridiculous this year. Be safe & thanks for looking. View attachment 2079883
Mmmmm!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread