G gldhntr Bronze Member Joined Dec 6, 2004 Messages 1,382 Reaction score 80 Golden Thread 0 Mar 28, 2009 #1 very interesting story ...in henderson county...phillip gillispee http://familytreemaker.genealogy.com/users/s/i/t/Bert-J-Sitton/GENE8-0002.html Upvote 0
very interesting story ...in henderson county...phillip gillispee http://familytreemaker.genealogy.com/users/s/i/t/Bert-J-Sitton/GENE8-0002.html
G gldhntr Bronze Member Joined Dec 6, 2004 Messages 1,382 Reaction score 80 Golden Thread 0 Jun 30, 2009 Thread Owner #2 anyone here looking into this cache story ?......i might have an interest, mostly in how brandy tastes after all this time .................g
anyone here looking into this cache story ?......i might have an interest, mostly in how brandy tastes after all this time .................g
Woodland Detectors Gold Member Joined Nov 23, 2008 Messages 12,783 Reaction score 143 Golden Thread 0 Location Toll Free ~ 855~966~3563 Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Jul 9, 2009 #3 Very cool story indeed. I have seen the site where the shop stood. I live 20 minutes from Hendersonville NC so I'm very lucky to be around some excellent history...Thank you for posting...mike
Very cool story indeed. I have seen the site where the shop stood. I live 20 minutes from Hendersonville NC so I'm very lucky to be around some excellent history...Thank you for posting...mike