What's new

Forgot my order

rwb83

Full Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2010
Messages
211
Reaction score
5
Golden Thread
0
Location
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Looking to buy!!!
Well, Rose, my teller, who normally is a god send forgot to order my Halves last week :'( I was bummed out, but she is a god send who is very nice and very helpful and usually spot on with my orders. So, I sucked it up, tried to hide my disappointment and said "That's ok, I'll see you next week." She apologized and said she tried to call me and let me know but couldn't get hold of me. I said "No, problem at all Rose, I appreciate your efforts"

By that evening, the withdrawals set in...I was shaking, I had a fever and I'd of sold my wife for few roles of halves. By the next morning, it was really out of hand and I had to go back down to the bank and see if there was any roles that I could get my grubby little hands on. Thankfully Rose came up with $100.00 in halves...not my usual 500.00 box but it got me by...lol

Obviously I embellish, but it is definitely a good thing to keep a good relationship going with these tellers. In Rose's case she is the vault teller too and an absolute pleasure to work with and even asks me how I did last week when I pick up my new box the following week. You just don't find tellers that are that easy to work with very often.

I am really looking forward to my box of halves tomorrow. ;D
 
Upvote 0
rwb83 said:
Well, Rose, my teller, who normally is a god send forgot to order my Halves last week :'( I was bummed out, but she is a god send who is very nice and very helpful and usually spot on with my orders. So, I sucked it up, tried to hide my disappointment and said "That's ok, I'll see you next week." She apologized and said she tried to call me and let me know but couldn't get hold of me. I said "No, problem at all Rose, I appreciate your efforts"

By that evening, the withdrawals set in...I was shaking, I had a fever and I'd of sold my wife for few roles of halves. By the next morning, it was really out of hand and I had to go back down to the bank and see if there was any roles that I could get my grubby little hands on. Thankfully Rose came up with $100.00 in halves...not my usual 500.00 box but it got me by...lol

Obviously I embellish, but it is definitely a good thing to keep a good relationship going with these tellers. In Rose's case she is the vault teller too and an absolute pleasure to work with and even asks me how I did last week when I pick up my new box the following week. You just don't find tellers that are that easy to work with very often.

I am really looking forward to my box of halves tomorrow. ;D

Haha, loved your story. That happened to me a few weeks back. The teller actually called me to apologize because their system was down that order day. I told her that was fine but felt like I had lost my best friend. I feel really weird all day thinking about all the silver I missed. Was hugely disappointed because I had just gotten into a good silver vein and was expecting to hit it big. After aimlessly wondering around the house for the weekend without my halves, I figured I would hit a few banks that Monday morning. Glad I did. 89 silvers were waiting for me. I chalked it up to karma. Stuff happens, so I am just thankful I am still able to order what I want and the ladies at my bank are very good to me.
 
I get something like that picking up... but dumping i get "you again" or "you are always here" zzz

anyways how did you do on the 100 bucks?
 
d2arcing said:
I get something like that picking up... but dumping i get "you again" or "you are always here" zzz

anyways how did you do on the 100 bucks?

Zilch...lol but at least I got the chance.
 
nice job on locating 100 in halves, in my area, i suck up all of the halves, so none r left at banks :laughing9:
also, nice job on being so graceful to ur teller, im sure she appreciates that.
keep it up and hh!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom