What's new

forgot this stuff

larson1951

Silver Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2009
Messages
4,974
Reaction score
3,894
Golden Thread
0
Location
North Dakota
Detector(s) used
tesoro
Primary Interest:
Other
i might have posted this stuff but maybe forgot
anyway, here is a few more odds and ends for my friend Phil, let me know, alright?
lars
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0388.webp
    IMG_0388.webp
    106.2 KB · Views: 463
  • IMG_0389.webp
    IMG_0389.webp
    125.1 KB · Views: 457
Upvote 0
Nice. I love the material. Thanks for sharing.
 
yup
they are from this summer
lotta KRF, TRSS and a little agate
 
Steve,
They look even more beautiful in person. That is probably the nicest gift I have ever received form anyone outside my family. :notworthy: I went metal detecting today and found an 1899 Indian head penny. I think I will put it in the frame with these points. Thank you just doesn't seem adequate but it will have to do, for now.
 

Attachments

  • Steve\'s points.webp
    Steve\'s points.webp
    137.3 KB · Views: 249
glad you like it mr fyrman
yes frog the root beer colored stuff is KRF or knife river flint
steve
 
Steve - the stuff you 'forget' is nicer than most of the stuff i remember. As usual you're finding cool stuff. I've always appreciated thumbnail scrapers. Each of my frames have a handful of them present. They get dismissed my many folks but I think they can be bother great artifacts and art pieces.

Joe
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom