Darth Walker Bronze Member Joined Jan 10, 2009 Messages 1,402 Reaction score 118 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 17, 2010 #1 1976 S Silver Bicentennial and Immigrant half Darth Walker Attachments Bicentennial-Immigrant.webp 32.6 KB · Views: 383 Upvote 0
MUD(S.W.A.T) Gold Member Joined Apr 15, 2005 Messages 8,006 Reaction score 899 Golden Thread 0 Location Location: Undisclosed Detector(s) used I use, Whites MXT and Garrett AT Pro. Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 17, 2010 #2 Very nice. Keep @ it and HH !!
apush Bronze Member Joined Dec 21, 2009 Messages 1,942 Reaction score 212 Golden Thread 0 Location U.S.A. Detector(s) used ACE 250; Lone Star Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 18, 2010 #3 Beautiful, simply and wonderfully, beautiful. I like the info on the labeling. I gotta get more organized. apush
Beautiful, simply and wonderfully, beautiful. I like the info on the labeling. I gotta get more organized. apush
S STDevil Sr. Member Joined Jun 12, 2008 Messages 329 Reaction score 1 Golden Thread 0 Jan 18, 2010 #4 DW - good attention to the details! Keep collecting and labeling. In 40 years, you'll look back and get a warm glow!! Happy hunting!
DW - good attention to the details! Keep collecting and labeling. In 40 years, you'll look back and get a warm glow!! Happy hunting!