What's new

Forign Customers at work

coincollector101

Hero Member
Joined
May 8, 2007
Messages
534
Reaction score
3
Golden Thread
0
A few Weeks Back A Group of Australian girls came into work.
I asked them if they had any coins I got a cupple coins from them.

Then Last night a group of English girls came in and one of the girls gave me a dollar coin from New Zealand.

CC
 
Upvote 0
Oi! Coincollector! I be arse over elbow lookin fer some doddley English birds 'ere in the states! Were they lookers or wot? And why's you got a be holdin out on me? In for a penny, out fer a pound, right? No worries, no worries. That was olright of ya givin 'em them coins all buggerall. Nothing but duff, no doubt. Yer a jammy 'ol sod, CC! Silver pulls the skirt like nowt. Hope they got you in their handy and pouncin round all totty no naff. "Fancy a cuppa?" She never fails! Give 'em something to write home about! haha. And lessee some pics already! Don't let the Amees get ya down round 'ere, it's all bollox to the lot 'em best I see! hahaha.
 
lol fb,

I Could Probley Do better then the Pics ....
I got access to the Camera System now...
I had to fix it the other day.
So I got the User Name and Pass LMAO.

I Got Put in charge of making sure the Electronics work....

CC
 
I found a 1955 penny coin from New Zealand in my last box along
with 2-90%ers. Their pennies are as large as our halves.

Hopefully I can start posting pics again.
 
fiatboy said:
Oi! Coincollector! I be arse over elbow lookin fer some doddley English birds 'ere in the states! Were they lookers or wot? And why's you got a be holdin out on me? In for a penny, out fer a pound, right? No worries, no worries. That was olright of ya givin 'em them coins all buggerall. Nothing but duff, no doubt. Yer a jammy 'ol sod, CC! Silver pulls the skirt like nowt. Hope they got you in their handy and pouncin round all totty no naff. "Fancy a cuppa?" She never fails! Give 'em something to write home about! haha. And lessee some pics already! Don't let the Amees get ya down round 'ere, it's all bollox to the lot 'em best I see! hahaha.

Fiatboy, you been hangen with Patrick Earl. :D
 
lol cyberdan....
Thats an English ascent.

Way Different From The Street Lingo...

Cc :D
 
coincollector101 said:
lol cyberdan....
Thats an English ascent. Way Different From The Street Lingo...
Cc :D
Yes, I know. Eastender or cockney?

I have spent many, many weeks on canalboats and cabin cruisers in the English waterways and canals. My favorite vacation destination.
 
I was born in Birmingham, reared by me mum till 8 in a little hamlet on the edge York, whence I transfered to a grammar-stroke-boarding school in Kent. At University, me and me mates took the piss outta the nearby Oxbridge snots. The colour of their jib wasn't to my liking if ya know what I mean. Spent me nights at the Strand with the bully boys, landed on the dole, at which point I had to grow up and find a job. Now I volley about the city in me lorry. I fell fer the ol' "You're always on the go!" Funny how the company exchequer is always on holiday, but I ain't seen pennyone of a raise. Prolly took the same smarmy path as some of you! Ha!

Cheerio! :)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom