Mike from MI
Silver Member
- Joined
- Oct 13, 2007
- Messages
- 3,295
- Reaction score
- 2,665
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Vicksburg Michigan
- Detector(s) used
- Etrac, Minelab Explorer II, Exterra 30, Fisher CZ-21, and CZ-20
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner
Had a blast with great company! Thanks again Josh and Craig for lining up sites and putting it on.
Thanks Craig and Tara for the great grub!
I will let the pics speak for themselves, but my best finds for the day were 3 wheats 40, 45, 45, a 1940 Canada cent, an 1898 Indian, and a 1899 Barber dime in the same hole, and I think my favorite find is the 1917 dog tag. I also got several doo-dads, and 38 clad coins. I even have some stuff in the car that can wait till tomorrow.
Thanks Craig and Tara for the great grub!

I will let the pics speak for themselves, but my best finds for the day were 3 wheats 40, 45, 45, a 1940 Canada cent, an 1898 Indian, and a 1899 Barber dime in the same hole, and I think my favorite find is the 1917 dog tag. I also got several doo-dads, and 38 clad coins. I even have some stuff in the car that can wait till tomorrow.
Attachments
-
DSC05860.webp37.6 KB · Views: 210 -
DSC05859.webp70.3 KB · Views: 210 -
DSC05858.webp44.7 KB · Views: 205 -
DSC05857.webp74.3 KB · Views: 212 -
DSC05865.webp33.8 KB · Views: 207 -
DSC05869.webp47.3 KB · Views: 212 -
DSC05871.webp36.6 KB · Views: 199 -
DSC05874.webp34.8 KB · Views: 203 -
DSC05875.webp38.7 KB · Views: 210 -
DSC05879.webp79.4 KB · Views: 198 -
DSC05877.webp72.4 KB · Views: 200 -
DSC05864.webp30.6 KB · Views: 208







