jeff of pa Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Dec 19, 2003 Messages 96,925 Reaction score 76,404 Golden Thread 2 🥇 Banner finds 1 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 30, 2020 Thread Owner #1
Red-Coat Gold Member Joined Dec 23, 2019 Messages 7,922 Reaction score 25,144 Golden Thread 0 Location Surrey, UK Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 30, 2020 #2 I do love a lady with a hammer.
S scilover Jr. Member Joined May 31, 2020 Messages 28 Reaction score 4 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 21, 2020 #3 Wow, from 1931?! That’s amazing. I wonder how did she find the fossils at that time period. Must have took quite some time to search for them.
Wow, from 1931?! That’s amazing. I wonder how did she find the fossils at that time period. Must have took quite some time to search for them.