D d&x Tenderfoot Joined Jun 24, 2015 Messages 4 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 24, 2015 Thread Owner #1 found this last week while I was swimming and I can't tell if it's some sort of fossil or strange rock
found this last week while I was swimming and I can't tell if it's some sort of fossil or strange rock
Harry Pristis Bronze Member Joined Feb 5, 2009 Messages 2,366 Reaction score 1,315 Golden Thread 0 Location Northcentral Florida Jun 24, 2015 #2 Where did you find it? What size is it? Can you provide a close-up image?
D d&x Tenderfoot Joined Jun 24, 2015 Messages 4 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 24, 2015 Thread Owner #3 this is the closest picture i could take it was found at a lake in massachusetts
I Inyo Full Member Joined Sep 17, 2014 Messages 166 Reaction score 133 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: Other Jun 25, 2015 #4 Deleted by author. Last edited: Mar 17, 2016
D d&x Tenderfoot Joined Jun 24, 2015 Messages 4 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 25, 2015 Thread Owner #5 thanks for all the information! and it was found in Hudson Mass.
I Inyo Full Member Joined Sep 17, 2014 Messages 166 Reaction score 133 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: Other Jun 25, 2015 #6 Deleted by author. Last edited: Mar 17, 2016
C Chisos Full Member Joined Aug 29, 2012 Messages 197 Reaction score 44 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 25, 2015 #7 Fossil on rock and a nice specimen too.
D d&x Tenderfoot Joined Jun 24, 2015 Messages 4 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 26, 2015 Thread Owner #8 Thank you so much lnyo I apprecciate your help and thank you chisos! This has rekindled my childhood wonder of fossils/ finding pretty much anything buried away. I can't wait to go out and look for more!
Thank you so much lnyo I apprecciate your help and thank you chisos! This has rekindled my childhood wonder of fossils/ finding pretty much anything buried away. I can't wait to go out and look for more!