ALDEEZ777 Jr. Member Joined Jul 14, 2014 Messages 57 Reaction score 37 Golden Thread 0 Location Davenport, FL Detector(s) used Garrett ACE250 Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Jun 12, 2015 Thread Owner #1 Found these today. Figured they're fossils Attachments 1434158279860.webp 40.8 KB · Views: 127
ALDEEZ777 Jr. Member Joined Jul 14, 2014 Messages 57 Reaction score 37 Golden Thread 0 Location Davenport, FL Detector(s) used Garrett ACE250 Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Jun 12, 2015 Thread Owner #2 Here's rhe other two. Attachments 1434158408537.webp 30.7 KB · Views: 113 1434158430953.webp 61.5 KB · Views: 122
eppingera Full Member Joined Aug 29, 2012 Messages 124 Reaction score 77 Golden Thread 0 Jun 12, 2015 #3 Very cool!
eppingera Full Member Joined Aug 29, 2012 Messages 124 Reaction score 77 Golden Thread 0 Jun 12, 2015 #4 What part of the country are you in?
I Inyo Full Member Joined Sep 17, 2014 Messages 166 Reaction score 133 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: Other Jun 12, 2015 #5 Deleted by author. Last edited: Mar 17, 2016
Ninjafossils Hero Member Joined Dec 18, 2012 Messages 679 Reaction score 345 Golden Thread 0 Location Tennessee Detector(s) used Garrett Ace 250 Tesoro Compadre Garrett AT Pro Primary Interest: Other Jun 13, 2015 #6 The first is either an ammoniod like inyo said, or a gastropod cast
ALDEEZ777 Jr. Member Joined Jul 14, 2014 Messages 57 Reaction score 37 Golden Thread 0 Location Davenport, FL Detector(s) used Garrett ACE250 Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Jun 13, 2015 Thread Owner #7 Western Kentucky eppingera ALDEEZ
I Inyo Full Member Joined Sep 17, 2014 Messages 166 Reaction score 133 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: Other Jun 13, 2015 #8 Deleted by author. Last edited: Mar 17, 2016
ALDEEZ777 Jr. Member Joined Jul 14, 2014 Messages 57 Reaction score 37 Golden Thread 0 Location Davenport, FL Detector(s) used Garrett ACE250 Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Jun 19, 2015 Thread Owner #9 Inyo I found them just east of Lake Barkley and south of 68 just west of the town of Cadiz. Old family land.
Inyo I found them just east of Lake Barkley and south of 68 just west of the town of Cadiz. Old family land.
ALDEEZ777 Jr. Member Joined Jul 14, 2014 Messages 57 Reaction score 37 Golden Thread 0 Location Davenport, FL Detector(s) used Garrett ACE250 Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Jun 19, 2015 Thread Owner #10 It's a Mississippian area. It was an out crop of shale
I Inyo Full Member Joined Sep 17, 2014 Messages 166 Reaction score 133 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: Other Jun 19, 2015 #11 Deleted by author. Redundant post. Last edited: Jun 19, 2015
I Inyo Full Member Joined Sep 17, 2014 Messages 166 Reaction score 133 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: Other Jun 19, 2015 #12 Deleted by author. Last edited: Mar 17, 2016
ALDEEZ777 Jr. Member Joined Jul 14, 2014 Messages 57 Reaction score 37 Golden Thread 0 Location Davenport, FL Detector(s) used Garrett ACE250 Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Jun 19, 2015 Thread Owner #13 I'll try and find more when I go back down. In the Cincinnati area now. ALDEEZ