Keychainman
Jr. Member
- Joined
- Oct 20, 2008
- Messages
- 68
- Reaction score
- 2
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Petal, Mississippi
- Detector(s) used
- Teknetics Delta 4000 & Bounty Hunter Tracker IV & Garrett Pro-Pointer
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner
I went to an local tot lot Saturday morning and I found an small zipper pouch with 1 gift card to a local mall, 1 prepaid Visa debit card with no name printed on it. All it has was Thank You (100 dollars) stamped on it. So when I got home, I got to the card website and found that it still had an $100.00 in the account. So I decide to call Customer service, and the young man in customer service told me that I should feel lucky and spend the money. but I was brought up that it wasn't my money, so I decide to call the school this morning and I reported that I found the pouch and the school office told me to come by the school this week to drop off the pouch and credit cards. I don't want a pat on the back, I just feel better what I'm doing. I hope if I lost anything like that maybe the person finding my stuff will do the same thing. Thanks...
? what does the school do with it through it away, give it away, spend it for THERE CLOSE OR WAT EVER THE 100 GOES TO, or give it to there kids etc.







