What's new

Found 2 stones with blue running through it

heartsongs

Jr. Member
Joined
Aug 5, 2014
Messages
49
Reaction score
26
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not sure what kind of stones/small rocks these are. Found them by the Lake today S.E.Michigan. Never came across any like this before. Both have a baby blue pearlized kinda running through them, and the blue really stands out like shiny. Does anyone know? thank you in advance
 
Upvote 4
It could be a number of things - I'm thinking perhaps Azurite ,or Chrysacolla - I'm sure the "Rock Hounds " will chime in soon .
 
Lick your finger. Touch it to the blue. If it sticks it's copper...
You can also do the old timer way. Lick the rock. If your tongue adheres it's copper.
 
nope it didn't stick...when I first seen it I thought someone had painted it. I picked it up then seen all the blue veins going through it. Then I found another but it didn't have as much blue. We have had so many storms here almost daily, and today it didn't storm however we had east winds with 3 footers coming on shore. Also found a couple other questionable interesting things. will be posting them tomorrow. Thanks so much
 
Turquoise maybe! Looks like it. Middle stone don't know.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom