What's new

Found 2 This Afternoon

Americus

Silver Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2008
Messages
3,249
Reaction score
3,827
Golden Thread
0
I went to one of my favorite fields. It is planted in green beans but they have not come up. It has had no rain on it but part of the field has been irrigated twice.

 
Upvote 0
nice,like the color of the red and yellow.you find alot of speckled ones too.
 
Two more than me.
That's some tip on the smaller one.
I did happen across a shell thingy
 
nice looking materials
 
Nice ones! The one on the right kind of looks like the yellow/red jasper that I find out here.
 
When we find that yellow Coastal plain chert the red on the outside usually means it has been heat treated.
 
When we find that yellow Coastal plain chert the red on the outside usually means it has been heat treated.

I was wondering about that. Nice finds Americus!
 
Nice finds .... Once again i am jealous of the great colors your points usually have.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom