SODABOTTLEBOB
Silver Member
Re: Found 25 Coca Cola Bottles & 15 Misc Soda Brands
Shortstack :
My sincerest apologies, I just discovered that I had to slide the image sideways.
My apologies again, but will keep my last post as a lesson for others. Or maybe I'm the only dummy around.
Bob
Shortstack :
My sincerest apologies, I just discovered that I had to slide the image sideways.
My apologies again, but will keep my last post as a lesson for others. Or maybe I'm the only dummy around.

Bob
) The favorite shape was the Teddy Bear. I don't remember seeing any Robots. Those must have come out after I "grew up".
My little sister and I had a bear a piece for our "piggy banks" , but I didn't use mine too long. I couldn't keep my pennies and nickels long enough to build up any "equity". 











