What's new

Found 3 Good Ones Today

Americus

Silver Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2008
Messages
3,249
Reaction score
3,827
Golden Thread
0
I looked three fields today on the same tract of land and was pleased to find these.








 
Upvote 0
Very Nice! Every time I see your post, I want to go back to Georgia.
 
Every time I see his posts I want to go to Georgia.... :cool:;):thumbup::p
 
One word-- two syllables--"KILL-ER",Man thows are so nice Americus!Would take me a couple dayss just t wipe the smile off my face.my votes going in.
 
Great finds and I just love the one with serrations on one side.:thumbsup:
 
Well Done! :icon_thumleft: I see you are still having some good success down there in Georgia.
 
Great finds! Glad to see you back at it!
 
Looks like you had a good day too. Very cool finds.
 
Point King is back
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom