What's new

Found 5/30/16 cannot identify

VaMike

Jr. Member
Joined
May 23, 2015
Messages
24
Reaction score
46
Golden Thread
0
Location
Port Republic, Virginia
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Treasure Commander TC2X, Nokta Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I found these four items while detecting what is now a park. The history of the park is great though. There was a CSA camp in the general area. I have no clue what three of the four items are. I think one is the internals of a clock. If anyone can help me I'd appreciate it!
Oh and the one item has a patent date on it of June 16, 85
 

Attachments

  • 1464720624343.webp
    1464720624343.webp
    26.9 KB · Views: 144
  • 1464720644726.webp
    1464720644726.webp
    29.5 KB · Views: 146
  • 1464720674185.webp
    1464720674185.webp
    28.2 KB · Views: 148
  • 1464720686254.webp
    1464720686254.webp
    37.2 KB · Views: 145
  • 1464720698915.webp
    1464720698915.webp
    26.2 KB · Views: 148
  • 1464720709355.webp
    1464720709355.webp
    36.4 KB · Views: 156
  • 1464720766475.webp
    1464720766475.webp
    36.7 KB · Views: 149
  • 1464720778315.webp
    1464720778315.webp
    36.8 KB · Views: 148
  • 1464720793466.webp
    1464720793466.webp
    27.5 KB · Views: 148
  • 1464720810085.webp
    1464720810085.webp
    27.4 KB · Views: 150
  • 1464720823842.webp
    1464720823842.webp
    23.8 KB · Views: 141
  • 1464720847645.webp
    1464720847645.webp
    33.3 KB · Views: 153
Upvote 2
Rectangular piece looks like a reed for a squeeze box with the reed gone. Look and see if there is a letter on one side or the other...d2
 
Congrats on your finds. Clock and reed is all I recognize
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom