FOUND: 50 DIMES IN ONE HOLE!!!!

artzstuff1

Bronze Member
Oct 8, 2008
Wayne Co. IL. "POND CREEK"
Detector(s) used
Tesoro's (many- 7-8)
FOUND THESE IN ONE HOLE ,ABOUT 4" DID NOT KNOW WHAT IS WAS AT FIRST,THOUGHT IT WAS A PIECE OF PIPE!! OH WELL!!!,,,NONE ARE SILVER THAT I CAN SEE ANYWAY,,,,, THANKS FOR LOOKING,,,ART
center]

Attachments

• P1000022 [640x480].JPG
    P1000022 [640x480].JPG
    38.8 KB · Views: 944
Upvote 0
Good job! I have found 50 pennies together a few times, the most dimes were 38,I did however find 40 quarters together once. thats in 40 yeqars of detecting. I met a guy who found a whole roll of barber dimes at cripple creek, Colorado. good hunting, kane 23

Nice find. I found 11 quarters in one hole once, 4 were 1964 and the rest were 1965-1967.

How old were the dimes you found?

Congrats...I found a roll of dimes about two years ago but it was a paper roll so there was nothing left of the wrapper. Out of the 50 dimes only one turned out to be silver.

NJ

it's a plastic wrapper most place hate them, they can't open them.
excellent find by the way

Schrecky said:
Nice find. I found 11 quarters in one hole once, 4 were 1964 and the rest were 1965-1967.

How old were the dimes you found?
I have not looked in the roll yet,, but they all look clad to me,,,,, thanks for looking

kane23 said:
Good job! I have found 50 pennies together a few times, the most dimes were 38,I did however find 40 quarters together once. thats in 40 yeqars of detecting. I met a guy who found a whole roll of barber dimes at cripple creek, Colorado. good hunting, kane 23
Thanks kane , ya its a first for me also,, have been hunting since 1973,,, Wish they would have been barber!!!!,,,, Thanks,,,,art

Great find!! CONGRATS!
Looks to me like you have a few silver in that roll.
Check it out.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back