What's new

Found a 1915 s wheat Sorting tonite

coincollector101

Hero Member
Joined
May 8, 2007
Messages
534
Reaction score
3
Golden Thread
0
Woot!!! I found a coin I needed for my Collection!!
1915 s g-4 worth 20 dollars.

Paid a penny sweet.

Happy hunting,
CC
 
Upvote 0
$20 penny, you'll have that machine paid for in no time. Congrats. Mark
 
Good find! At some point can you give us a date/mint breakdown of the pennies your machine is turning up? Perhaps it'll convince me to buy one.

Brian
 
not to hassle you, but a 15S cent is worth only $7. still good for a 1 cent investment! 8)
 
Hey Coinlover?
Is that The price out of the 07 red book.
I got the price off coinvaluesonline....They Have jumped up alot in the past year.

Happy hunting,


1915s g-4 20 , v8-g 25, f-12 30. according to Coinvaluesonline.

CC
 
pcgs has it listed at 17 for Good. They are a little high, still an incredable find. Keep us posted and how about a picture.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom