What's new

Found a 9.2 gram gold nugget while dredging last Sunday!

AGP

Jr. Member
Joined
Dec 1, 2015
Messages
66
Reaction score
239
Golden Thread
1
Location
MA
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
4 inch Dredge
Fisher CZ-21
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Piked it off the bottom of the clay layer while dredging.

DSC00013.webp

DSC00014.webp

DSC00022.webp
 
Upvote 49
Nice nugget. I've tried some prospecting in Az. but only found flour gold
 
What a beauty.
My biggest pieces have been about match heads.
Very nice.
Did you get it in your home state ?
 
Nice! Thanks for sharing that. Hope you get more of those.
 
Nice nugget! Thanks for sharing.
 
Sweet! I've only found $1.49 nuggets. [emoji12]
 
Awesome nugget, love the color!
 
In NY State, we have to turn it in to the state,, so when I find any nuggets, I just throw them back.
Congrats
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom