What's new

Found a "baggie"

mumszie

Silver Member
Joined
Feb 22, 2005
Messages
2,819
Reaction score
123
Golden Thread
0
Location
Spring Hill, Florida
Found a "baggie"

I didn’t get much this morning but I was visited by two “big boys”. Always nice to see them about. I did manage to find an anklet but it is just not silver or gold but a cheapo. I found another cheap hoop earring and only 1 penny. But I was finding a lot of bb’s and cut-up pieces of pull tabs. These definitey are not just broken pieces but you can see it's been cut! Now if I was only finding one of these now and then I’d say well nbd but I am starting to find a lot of cut-up pieces of pulltabs. I just can’t imagine someone taking the time to cut them up into pieces! But then I can’t imagine someone throwing bb’s in the water either and I am definitely finding a bunch of these. I suspect it is another hunter that wants to discourage others from hunting but it isn’t going to do that to me. This is a place very close to home for me and since I can’t go too far away…. This is where I will hunt. But it’s a shame in my opinion. I also found a “baggie” of…….. well…… I took a picture but then threw the “baggie” away. LOL


051911.jpg


Anklet051911.jpg


Ah well I enjoyed my morning even if I didn’t get much. I hope your hunt went well and you found some "good" stuff! :wink:
 
Upvote 0
Re: Found a "baggie"

Looks like you may have thrown away $60 or more depending on quality, if it is domestic or imported and the size of the earring.......................LOL
 
Re: Found a "baggie"

that bag is worth more than the bracelet if it where 925.
 
Re: Found a "baggie"

Jack Straw said:
that bag is worth more than the bracelet if it where 925.

That depends on if its got seeds or not.......so im told :wink:
 
Re: Found a "baggie"

nope. if its good herb the seeds have a value as well....er so im told :happy2:
 
Re: Found a "baggie"

Best way to destroy it is to burn it a little at a time..... ;D
 
Re: Found a "baggie"

Yeah Baby!
 

Attachments

  • hmgh.webp
    hmgh.webp
    66 KB · Views: 1,479
Re: Found a "baggie"

yall know way to much about the green stuff! ::) i can just picture mumszie trying to sell it to someone :laughing7:

mumszie, if you can find the cut up tabs and bb's you know your not missing much!!!!!! try and get us some pics of the big boys.
 
Re: Found a "baggie"

Treasure_Hunter said:
Best way to destroy it is to burn it a little at a time..... ;D
:laughing9: :laughing9: :tongue3:
 
Re: Found a "baggie"

Love your posts, Mumszie! :hello:

Good luck on your next time out there.

Lorraine
 
Re: Found a "baggie"

I didn't know a detector could pick up a baggie.... :dontknow:. ...LOL!
 
Re: Found a "baggie"

:laughing9: I can just picture all the smokers going"AHHHHHHh NO! She threw it out!!!!" as they get to the bottom of her post, WTG Mumzie, didn't know that could be picked up by detectors!!!!! :icon_scratch: :dontknow: Red :tongue3:
 
Re: Found a "baggie"

Glad you got rid of it, hate to see you on the local news smoking it.
 
Re: Found a "baggie"

Jack Straw said:
nope. if its good herb the seeds have a value as well....er so im told :happy2:

Nope, if its high grade you're most likely not gonna find seeds. Looks like schwag
 
Re: Found a "baggie"

tazz1 said:
Jack Straw said:
nope. if its good herb the seeds have a value as well....er so im told :happy2:

Nope, if its high grade you're most likely not gonna find seeds. Looks like schwag

Not true, Kona Gold from Hawai, Thai Sticks from Thailand, Mexico's Acapulco Gold and Columbian Red Bud all had seeds in the buds,......Or so I was told..... :laughing7:
 
Re: Found a "baggie"

congrats on the silver mumszie. As for the other stuff....you are doing your good deed for the day by throwing it away.
 
Re: Found a "baggie"

Well, I'm a dumb cat, I didn't "catch on" as far as the "baggie" went, for quite a ways! ???
I was thinking it was Mother Goose and Grimm pinata poo?! :icon_scratch:

I found crack in a film canister on a lifeguard stand with a watch. I wiped my fingerprints off the film canister, and sat it back where I found it. A man was running towards me, saying his "friend" forgot his watch. I told him, he forgot something else, he'd probably be needing soon too.
Hubby said I shoulda thrown it out in the sand, I just wanted to get AWAY from it!

Keep finding the "good stuff" honey, I mean the gold and silver! ;D
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom