What's new

Found a beautiful Brewerton!

BrettCo124

Hero Member
Joined
Apr 29, 2009
Messages
900
Reaction score
939
Golden Thread
0
Location
Outside of Philadelphia, PA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari, Tesoro Sand Shark, Bazooka Gold Trap Mini, Gold Rush Nugget Bucket, Garrett Supersluice Gold Pans
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey all!

Found a beautiful Brewerton point on Saturday in my creek. Thought you might want to check it out. I put it up on my YouTube channel:
 
Upvote 0
Nice find , I saw the video earlier pretty cool find at the end wonder how old that ring is ??
 
Nice find , I saw the video earlier pretty cool find at the end wonder how old that ring is ??
Thanks! It seems like it’s somewhere between 1850s and 1910. The karat stamps weren’t required until I think 1906. So I really don’t know. But from what people have been telling me based off of design and shape, it sounds like that’s a safe area. First time I ever found gold! I have thousands of dollars worth of equipment for gold, but apparently all I need are my eyes lol.
 
There is a place in my heart for the Brewerton point!
 
nice video. Its interesting find a ring.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom