What's new

Found A Blade And A Couple Of Points

Americus

Silver Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2008
Messages
3,249
Reaction score
3,827
Golden Thread
0
I went to my favorite field again today. I have looked this field to death but it rained 2 inches yesterday. I was pleased to find these.








 
Upvote 0
:icon_thumright: Well done! Those are some pretty nice finds.
 
Those are some nice ones.
 
That field keeps giving and giving... Thanks for sharing. I love seeing your finds.
 
Dag on Americus,Its just not fare,Very nice man!
 
You had a very good day! Nice!
 
Nice ones again. So I have to ask iyo why do you feel you find more points and knifes than tools? Ive always wondered why I always find more tools (scrapers) than anything else in my hunting areas.
 
Some more nice looking artifacts you found.
 
Those are some nice looking points.
 
Nice ones again. So I have to ask iyo why do you feel you find more points and knifes than tools? Ive always wondered why I always find more tools (scrapers) than anything else in my hunting areas.

I do find tools, but unless they are exceptional, I usually don't post them.
 
I do find tools, but unless they are exceptional, I usually don't post them.

You should post them I would like to see them to. I can compare them to the ones I find.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom