What's new

Found a box of Rail Splitters in the strangest place.

capy325

Full Member
Joined
Apr 9, 2008
Messages
102
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Had to travel out Thursday and home Friday for a job interview. While flying home last night through Atlanta I stopped in one of the restaurants for a quick sandwhich. When I paid the girl I received a bright and shinny penny in my change and off the cuff asked if they had anymore. Her Manager (some 19 year old "kid") came over to see what was going on and told me he thought they had a few... I told him I'd gladly take them off his hands if he would check to see what they had. He comes back with a full box! I hand him the cash, shove the box of coins in my carry on (glad I didn't have to go through security again... That could have been interesting!), and go merrily on my way. Made the bag heavy but it was the last leg of my journey and well worth it. Just goes to show you it pays to ALLWAYS be on the lookout for that next coin!
 
Upvote 0
Wow that is very strange. It's a prime example of asking a simple question that yields results! :thumbsup:
 
wish i could find some more boxes. i just sold 7 on feebay and got 1,135.00
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom