🥇 BANNER Found a cache of chinese coins

striker

Nov 27, 2015
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab SDC 2300, Minelab CTX 3030, Falcon Md 20, and my old Fisher detector, Gold Cube
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I went to a new location that some fellow detectorist told me about. I met a few of them there. And right away i started finding chinese coins. Then I found my first silver jewelry. So I switched to 4khz to hunt for deep silver but there was too much EMI so I switched to 10khz. After that I dug a few more coins. Then I got a faint signal and started digging deeper and deeper. About a foot down I hit some coins. And some were still stuck together. I kept pulling coin after coin. A Total of 130 coins came out of that hole. The coins that I have identified so far are from the Ming Dynasty 1674.

Attachments

• IMAG7546.jpg
    IMAG7546.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 1,074
  • IMAG7540.jpg
    IMAG7540.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 596,956
  • IMAG7534.jpg
    IMAG7534.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 715
  • IMAG7523.jpg
    IMAG7523.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 756
Upvote 107

Jorgeke

Bronze Member
Oct 13, 2021
I went to a new location that some fellow detectorist told me about. I met a few of them there. And right away i started finding chinese coins. Then I found my first silver jewelry. So I switched to 4khz to hunt for deep silver but there was too much EMI so I switched to 10khz. After that I dug a few more coins. Then I got a faint signal and started digging deeper and deeper. About a foot down I hit some coins. And some were still stuck together. I kept pulling coin after coin. A Total of 130 coins came out of that hole. The coins that I have identified so far are from the Ming Dynasty 1674.
Congrats

Really amazing

Well done
👍🏽😎

hampton detector

Feb 15, 2023
OMG! What a great find! Congrats and keep it up👏👏👏👏

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread