Brian C. Bronze Member Joined Jan 14, 2011 Messages 1,277 Reaction score 1,367 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used Whites and Garrett. I use several machines, the ace 350 is a nice machine. I have a 5900, 6000, whites. Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Apr 29, 2015 #1 Nothing to exciting, but they seem to match. Upvote 28
I I-DIG-IT Silver Member Joined Mar 23, 2012 Messages 3,000 Reaction score 941 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 30, 2015 #2 Nice digs.
CoinandRelicMan Silver Member Joined Apr 3, 2011 Messages 3,983 Reaction score 2,246 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used E-Trac, Safari, Cortes, Musketeer, Makro Pin-Pointer Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Apr 30, 2015 #3 Oh I would be exited about those definitely better than the ones from out here !
M Msbeepbeep Platinum Member Joined Jun 24, 2012 Messages 15,841 Reaction score 24,153 Golden Thread 0 Location MA Detector(s) used M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 30, 2015 #4 They're in nice condition, great finds! Congrats!
CRUSADER Emerald Member Joined May 25, 2007 Messages 41,314 Reaction score 48,596 Golden Thread 27 Location ENGLAND 🥇 Banner finds 27 Detector(s) used XP Deus II v0.6 with 11" Coil Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 30, 2015 #5 Mid 19th C brass horse harness types, variants on the batwing. Good finds.
S sutphin Gold Member Joined Oct 2, 2013 Messages 8,362 Reaction score 4,468 Golden Thread 0 Location brunswick md Detector(s) used WHITES 5900, MXT 300, MXT PRO, MXT ALL PRO/ 8X6 SEF COIL Primary Interest: Relic Hunting May 1, 2015 #6 Damn nice my friend damn nice!! vanzutphen
Brian C. Bronze Member Joined Jan 14, 2011 Messages 1,277 Reaction score 1,367 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used Whites and Garrett. I use several machines, the ace 350 is a nice machine. I have a 5900, 6000, whites. Primary Interest: Relic Hunting May 1, 2015 Thread Owner #7 Thanks every one for the kind words, here are couple other finds from the same site.
T thrifty76now Silver Member Joined Mar 18, 2009 Messages 3,988 Reaction score 3,726 Golden Thread 0 Location Sunman Indiana Detector(s) used Whites XLT MINELAB SE Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 1, 2015 #8 great find
Rick (Nova Scotia) Silver Member Joined May 8, 2008 Messages 4,107 Reaction score 2,717 Golden Thread 3 🥇 Banner finds 3 Detector(s) used Omega, F75, AT Pro Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 2, 2015 #9 Good Job Brian, are you still hunting the old town site ?
HCW Bronze Member Joined Feb 5, 2007 Messages 1,230 Reaction score 784 Golden Thread 0 Location Metro west ,Boston Detector(s) used Minelab equinox 800, Whites MXT "retired" May 2, 2015 #10 Beautiful!
Brian C. Bronze Member Joined Jan 14, 2011 Messages 1,277 Reaction score 1,367 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used Whites and Garrett. I use several machines, the ace 350 is a nice machine. I have a 5900, 6000, whites. Primary Interest: Relic Hunting May 2, 2015 Thread Owner #11 Rick (Nova Scotia) said: Good Job Brian, are you still hunting the old town site ? Click to expand... Hi Rick. No the old town site is getting very slim on finds, I am moving around to a new site more often. I have seen some some of your videos, it looks like you have lots of luck.
Rick (Nova Scotia) said: Good Job Brian, are you still hunting the old town site ? Click to expand... Hi Rick. No the old town site is getting very slim on finds, I am moving around to a new site more often. I have seen some some of your videos, it looks like you have lots of luck.