A Americus Silver Member Joined Sep 18, 2008 Messages 3,249 Reaction score 3,827 Golden Thread 0 Apr 21, 2016 #1 I looked today in a field that I have found some very nice artifacts in over the years. It has been turned and has had a little rain on it. I was pleased to find these. Upvote 0
I looked today in a field that I have found some very nice artifacts in over the years. It has been turned and has had a little rain on it. I was pleased to find these.
S scruggs Gold Member Joined Jun 12, 2008 Messages 7,835 Reaction score 8,371 Golden Thread 0 Location Northern Alabama Detector(s) used Whites Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Apr 21, 2016 #2 Beautiful flint points!!!
Get-the-point Bronze Member Joined Mar 31, 2009 Messages 1,434 Reaction score 568 Golden Thread 0 Location PA. NJ Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 21, 2016 #3 Some nice ones there Americus. I'm liking the first one. That material is awesome. What type is that?? Is it Coral?
Some nice ones there Americus. I'm liking the first one. That material is awesome. What type is that?? Is it Coral?
A Americus Silver Member Joined Sep 18, 2008 Messages 3,249 Reaction score 3,827 Golden Thread 0 Apr 23, 2016 Thread Owner #4 I think it is a duval. It is not coral, it's coastal plains chert.
rock Gold Member Joined Aug 25, 2012 Messages 14,751 Reaction score 8,933 Golden Thread 0 Location South Detector(s) used Coin Finder Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 23, 2016 #5 Nice pieces and the weather has been beautiful to.