What's new

Found a couple the other day

willjo

Bronze Member
Joined
Apr 30, 2015
Messages
1,071
Reaction score
2,037
Golden Thread
0
Location
Twin City, Ga.
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTA 350 and Garrett ace 150
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
100_3542.webp
Found a couple of the Conerly points one with some nice bluish green color and a red one. The gray one could have been a perform and a broke woodland arrow point?
 
Upvote 0
Those are nice. Do you ever hunt in Candler County?
 
Im liking that blue color. is most of your finds Quartzite?
 
Im liking that blue color. is most of your finds Quartzite?
I seldom find quartzite this is coastal plain chert and the chert in my area has some unusual color.
 
Those are nice. Do you ever hunt in Candler County?

Some of my friends hunt Candler county but I don't know any places I could hunt in Candler county
 
Excellent point-- and color! Thanks for showing ;)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom