What's new

Found a couple things in the Great Basin. Beautiful weather today

JC1

Jr. Member
Joined
Jan 13, 2015
Messages
41
Reaction score
90
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I came across these flakes all surrounding the core. Probably just as someone left them hundreds of years ago. I gathered them up and piled them together. I also found that little point. Hard to tell if it's broken, or was used like that.

1.webp2.webp3.webp4.webp
 
Upvote 0
Nice pictures.Sometimes getting my phone out depending on the season either wiping the dirt off my hands or taking my gloves off.Then fighting the glare can be quite a challenge on my patience.That's why I appreciate your effort.Don't that get you going when you come across a scenario like you did? Brings me to my knees every time....mjm
 
Really cool to find all the flakes by the core, thanks for sharing!
 
Nice save point does show some damage at the base. Last photo bottom right shows a flake that looks like it has secondary flaking on the edges. It could of been used as a knife. Check your core on the edges also.
 
Looks like a promising area keep on looking youll find some niceuns
 
You had a good day. Thanks for sharing.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom