What's new

Found a couple today!

choo

Hero Member
Joined
Jul 31, 2009
Messages
833
Reaction score
2,489
Golden Thread
0
Location
Ohio
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I went to check out my washout not a whole lot of area to hunt with beans on one side & corn on the other side but I found a couple points the striped one would of been sweet if some of the base wasn't missing the other point is all there I did find the base of a flintridge bird point it would of been a cool one!
 

Attachments

  • image.webp
    image.webp
    1.3 MB · Views: 125
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    537.4 KB · Views: 99
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    207.7 KB · Views: 96
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    122.6 KB · Views: 92
Upvote 0
Nice finds........those washouts are great places to search.
 
Holy smokes, that banded Flintridge point is sweet!
 
Beautiful point finds. Congrats
 
Awesome points.Congrats
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom