What's new

Found a couple

ptsofnc

Bronze Member
Joined
Apr 28, 2014
Messages
1,000
Reaction score
957
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Was able to do a surface hunt 7/13. We've had almost no rain for about 5 weeks so conditions aren't ideal. Did find a couple of points and a tool worth showing.
One of the nicer white quartz points I've found.
 

Attachments

  • 006.webp
    006.webp
    54.1 KB · Views: 115
  • 007.webp
    007.webp
    102.1 KB · Views: 98
Upvote 0
Love those white quartz points. We don't find a whole lot down our way. Too hard to spot in the creek.
 
Very good hunt when you can find more than 1 keeper. No rain but your are still doing well.
 
I really like the point in the middle. Here's hopping you get rain.
 
Very good hunt when you can find more than 1 keeper. No rain but your are still doing well.

Yes. It was a good day. Earlier this year in this field on one day I found 37 points (counting brokes). They are there, we just need a 3/4" rain.
 
Yes. It was a good day. Earlier this year in this field on one day I found 37 points (counting brokes). They are there, we just need a 3/4" rain.

That would be a super day.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom