A Americus Silver Member Joined Sep 18, 2008 Messages 3,249 Reaction score 3,827 Golden Thread 0 May 26, 2016 #1 This afternoon I went to a field that I have not looked this year. It is planted in soybeans. I found this nice point and a lot of broken points. These are the best of the broken points. Upvote 0
This afternoon I went to a field that I have not looked this year. It is planted in soybeans. I found this nice point and a lot of broken points. These are the best of the broken points.
T Texas Ed Bronze Member Joined Feb 5, 2016 Messages 1,125 Reaction score 580 Golden Thread 0 Location Texas Gulf Coast Detector(s) used AT Pro - CZ-3D - Tesoro Cortez - Sea Hunter Mark II - GTI 2500 - GTAx 550 - F75 S E - F19 - Pro Pointer AT - Pro Pointer II - Perdator Raptor Model 31 Primary Interest: Metal Detecting May 26, 2016 #2 Nice arrowhead find - to bad the others are broken- anyway thanks for sharing your pictures & story of your finds with us. Texas ED
Nice arrowhead find - to bad the others are broken- anyway thanks for sharing your pictures & story of your finds with us. Texas ED
willjo Bronze Member Joined Apr 30, 2015 Messages 1,071 Reaction score 2,037 Golden Thread 0 Location Twin City, Ga. Detector(s) used Garrett GTA 350 and Garrett ace 150 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 26, 2016 #3 Nice one, some big percussion flakes taken off that one to shape it.
NCPeaches Silver Member Joined Mar 24, 2013 Messages 2,882 Reaction score 3,005 Golden Thread 0 Location Western Piedmont North Carolina Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 27, 2016 #4 Love the color on that one! All are great finds!
rock Gold Member Joined Aug 25, 2012 Messages 14,751 Reaction score 8,933 Golden Thread 0 Location South Detector(s) used Coin Finder Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 27, 2016 #5 I hope they turn the field after the bean harvest or you wont be walking that one next year. Nice finds man
I hope they turn the field after the bean harvest or you wont be walking that one next year. Nice finds man
DigIron2 Silver Member Joined Jan 22, 2014 Messages 4,042 Reaction score 2,968 Golden Thread 0 Location Virginia Detector(s) used Fisher f75/1270/1266x/Radio Shack Treasure tracker/ Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 29, 2016 #6 nice one's . I still cant get over that material.
S scruggs Gold Member Joined Jun 12, 2008 Messages 7,833 Reaction score 8,370 Golden Thread 0 Location Northern Alabama Detector(s) used Whites Primary Interest: Metal Detecting May 29, 2016 #7 Nice points, color and workmanship!