What's new

Found a few good things worth posting.

Mich. Wolverine

Hero Member
Joined
Dec 12, 2008
Messages
606
Reaction score
414
Golden Thread
0
Location
Michigan
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1266
Found a few coins and relics the last two weeks. The silver travel pendent is cool and Im pretty sure I know who it belongs to. The glass portrait of President Grant is a mystery and I'm still trying to find out what it went to but I thought I would post my finds anyway.
 

Attachments

  • 1536442026257.webp
    1536442026257.webp
    46 KB · Views: 122
  • 1536442042746.webp
    1536442042746.webp
    45.1 KB · Views: 137
  • 1536442057976.webp
    1536442057976.webp
    102 KB · Views: 109
  • 1536442073757.webp
    1536442073757.webp
    77.3 KB · Views: 145
  • 1536442086766.webp
    1536442086766.webp
    62.7 KB · Views: 141
  • 1536442102726.webp
    1536442102726.webp
    44.3 KB · Views: 144
Nice finds. Like the Boy Scouts badge. That still applies even more today.Congrats :icon_thumright:
 
Nice haul!!
Congrats on the LC, IH’s and Silvers
Love the President Grant thingy
 
Great finds, the glass disc is cool. Hope you figure that out.
 
wow that glass grant thing is amazing. such a cool find
 
Sorry. I see the silver travel pendent didn't get posted but here it is.
 

Attachments

  • 1536693813639.webp
    1536693813639.webp
    41.3 KB · Views: 124
  • 1536693830196.webp
    1536693830196.webp
    62.3 KB · Views: 119
Nice finds. :thumbsup: I like the glass Grant thing too. Congrats on the silver St. Christopher medal and love the Canadian LC.

HH
 
Wow what a stellar st. Hristopber transportation have never see. One
 
Great rare find and cool relics
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom