What's new

Found a few things in my hiking adventures

beawolf101

Tenderfoot
Joined
Sep 9, 2016
Messages
3
Reaction score
3
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi folks, I'm new here, came here on the advice of a member who thought I should share some of my finds. If you have any information about these items, I'd love to hear from you, please.

This is a marble type of item I found: IMG_2185.webp

Here's an axe head: IMG_2189.webpIMG_2188.webp


and last, but most interesting is this. My friend thought it might be an effigy (turtle perhaps)?
IMG_2186.webpIMG_2187.webp
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2186.webp
    IMG_2186.webp
    588.4 KB · Views: 143
  • IMG_2187.webp
    IMG_2187.webp
    16.4 KB · Views: 369
  • IMG_2188.webp
    IMG_2188.webp
    16.7 KB · Views: 388
  • IMG_2189.webp
    IMG_2189.webp
    15.4 KB · Views: 378
  • IMG_2190.webp
    IMG_2190.webp
    18.2 KB · Views: 382
The full groove ax is probably worth around 50 bucks........nice find.
 
If the marble is stone and not clay, it could be a native game piece for stickball. Does it look as if it's been pecked into aperfect sphere? If it's just smooth, prob just a river rock
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom