What's new

Found a gold nugget today!!

Turbo21

Bronze Member
Joined
Jun 24, 2014
Messages
1,106
Reaction score
1,568
Golden Thread
1
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Eurotek pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am on vacation for the week and wanted to go back to the lot where I got the sterling tongs the other day

Not much here except mid tones Wish I would have had my phone with me to get a dirty picture but left it in the car

Came out nice and shiny but though for sure it was junk The pin acid tests for 14k and the nugget tested for at least 18k (I don't have a higher acid)


Weighs in at 5 grams


ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1479776931.967277.webp



ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1479776880.477255.webp
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1479776900.078820.webp
 
Upvote 70
"Ever since the days of old. Men have searched for wealth untold." great find!!!!!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom