A Americus Silver Member Joined Sep 18, 2008 Messages 3,249 Reaction score 3,827 Golden Thread 0 May 17, 2014 #1 I looked for 3 hours this afternoon and found lots of broken points and these. I really like this one! The point has some plow damage. The tools are nice. The one on the right is uniface. What do you think it is? Upvote 0
I looked for 3 hours this afternoon and found lots of broken points and these. I really like this one! The point has some plow damage. The tools are nice. The one on the right is uniface. What do you think it is?
monsterrack Silver Member Joined Apr 15, 2013 Messages 4,429 Reaction score 5,831 Golden Thread 0 Location Southwest Mississippi Detector(s) used Garrett, and Whites Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 17, 2014 #2 I think they all are real nice but that 1st one is a killer
jamey Silver Member Joined Feb 3, 2007 Messages 3,094 Reaction score 1,925 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 17, 2014 #3 i bet its a dalton,really nice thanks for sharing
SCrocks Hero Member Joined May 11, 2013 Messages 954 Reaction score 1,554 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 17, 2014 #4 Man ya got a nice one there! Others are good to.
painterx7 Silver Member Joined Jul 20, 2013 Messages 2,894 Reaction score 2,579 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 17, 2014 #5 Man that's a killer !!!!!
N ncnurseryman Hero Member Joined Jul 28, 2013 Messages 803 Reaction score 443 Golden Thread 0 Location north carolina Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 17, 2014 #6 Wow! And oh, did I say wow!
naturegirl Bronze Member Joined Mar 21, 2009 Messages 2,356 Reaction score 405 Golden Thread 0 May 18, 2014 #7 nice!!!
rock Gold Member Joined Aug 25, 2012 Messages 14,751 Reaction score 8,933 Golden Thread 0 Location South Detector(s) used Coin Finder Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 18, 2014 #8 The first one is nice but I believe it is a "Tallahassee" but still a nice point. Id like to find one.
The first one is nice but I believe it is a "Tallahassee" but still a nice point. Id like to find one.