What's new

Found a Good One Today!!

Americus

Silver Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2008
Messages
3,249
Reaction score
3,827
Golden Thread
0
I looked two fields today and found these. I was really pleased to find the first one.








These were close, but no cigar.


 
Upvote 0
Beautiful color !!!
 
All nice finds but, that first one is great! Congratulations on that find.:icon_thumleft:
 
Tearing it up again, lol dang man. Drooling over here.
 
Awesome material! Great stuff... Getting 6 inches of snow here today, only surviving with posts like this!!
 
Well I was in your area this week but didn't notify you I had to go help some family in Florida. I can see why you don't get into the creeks now they look deep and the water is black. Looked like gator water to me. I hated Atlanta driving through that place was pure .... well you know Im sure. Maybe next time we can do a hunt, rock
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom